Chardham Yatra by Helicopter
Having experience of flying and operating in Char Dham sector for more than two decades we are now a well established name and first choice of lacs of pilgrims opting and undertaking Char DhamYatra by helicopters. After having a strong network and professional team at each destination, we are offering our personalized services to our esteemed guests. These crystal clear, transparent, predictable deals to our guest attained us a top name in industry of flying for Char Dham pilgrimages.
Char Dham Yatra comprising of Gods abodes of: Yamunotri devoted to Maa Yamuna, Gangotri devoted to Maa Ganga, Kedarnath Ji, devoted to Lord Shiva, Badrinath Ji devoted to Lord Vishnu. As going for thisYatra we enter high altitude places and remote areas of beautiful Uttarakhand, where this sector is openonly for 6 months in a year. Knowing the sector deeply all aspects are taken care of, offering our pilgrimssafely, comfort and warmth of human touch with our extended services. We have delicately designed itinerates for covering Char Dham Yatra, Do Dham Yatra and Ek Dham Yatra
Our Package Inclusions
|Dehradun||Hyatt Regency/ Fairfield by Marriott|
|Kharsali||Kalindi Hilltop/ Yamuna Kriti Resort|
|Harsil||Harsil Nature Retrea|
|Guptkashi||Char Machan Resort/ Kedarkantha Resort|
|Badrinath||Lords Palace/ Snow Crest|
Vegetarian Jain food is also available.
We have included every little detail, and comfort. charge applicable from Dehradun helipad to back dehradun helipad that you will encounter on your Chardham yatra. After booking with us youare
ready to move on a journey of a lifetime.
Add on Services
Total amount has to be paid in cash to our representative at Dehradun so that we can book the Puja in advance on behalf of each passenger.
Note – Maha Abhishek Puja will not be included in our package or billing cost, since the total amount for the same goes directly to Badrinath ji Mandir Samiti.
Total amount has to be paid in cash to our representative at Dehradun so that we can arrange and book the Puja in advance on behalf of each passenger. Arrangement of Rudra Abhishek puja will be done subject to the availability of rooms at Kedarnath-Top, as passengers will have to stay there overnight for the puja.
Therefore,the additional charges towards the hotel stay will be extra chargeable.
Note – Rudra Abhishek Puja will not be included in our package or billing cost, since thetotal amount for the same goes directly to Kedarnath ji Mandir Samiti.
Disclaimer – Accommodation at Kedarnath-top is budget category, and there can be instances of complaints in regard to the hotel services; rooms. Furthermore, the temperature at Kedarnath-top may drop to sub-zero levels at night, therefore passengers are advised to take decisions keeping the same in consideration.
- Extra Night Stay at Dehradun: This can be managed at an extra cost with a choice of many hotels and budget set.
**The confirmation for the above services is to be given in advance by clients, at the time of booking of Heli Tour**
- Dehradun is our main base for the Heli-tours. It is the starting & ending point.
- A complimentary stay on the date of arrival, Dinner is inclusive with stay
- Passengers are picked up from Dehradun Airport/railway station/bus stand. Please note, arrival details must be provided to us at the time of booking.
- Passengers should try to reach Dehradun by 03:00 pm, or earlier so that they are
completely ready to start their Chardham journey the next day early morning.
- In the evening, our team will be doing the tour briefing to the guests, ; provide them with duffel bags for carrying only necessary things on the trip – 3 to per 5 kg person will be permitted.
Sahastradhara to Yamunotri
05:30 Hrs Check out from Dehradun hotel
06:00 Hrs ETD from Sahastradhara
Helidrome 06:30 Hrs ETA at Kharsali Heli Base
- This is starting day of the Chardham yatra. Passengers will check out early morning from the hotel at 05:30 am. They will be picked up from the Hotel by our staff, & taken to Sahastradhara Helidrome.
- After landing at Kharsali, where our ground staff would welcome the
The staff will then get the guests settled in the hotel, which is
within a Walking distance from the helipad.
- After breakfast, guests will be taken for Yamunotri Darshan by Palki. Back to Kharsali.
- Approximate time is taken for Yamunotri Temple Darshan: Approximately 05hrs 30mins
(round-trip). Yamunotri trek is 06 km one-way. Here we would be providing Palki to every guest.
- Sightseeing at Kharsali: Hot Spring at Yamunotri Temple, Yamuna Mata Temple, Shani Temple.
Kharsali to Gangotri
- Guests will check out by 0600 hrs. Departure from Kharsali will be at 0630 hrs,
& the estimated time of arrival at Harsil will be at 0700 hrs.
. After landing at Harsil, guests will be taken to Harsil village & check-in the hotel.
- Harsil – The second destination of our tour, also known for the extensive apple orchards there is the most scenic and beautiful destination of this tour.
- Guests will be taken for Gangotri Dham darshan after breakfast.
- Approximate Time taken for Gangotri Temple Darshan: 3hrs 30 mins (round-trip).
The road distance to Gangotri temple is approx. 25 km, which is roughly a 50-
- Sightseeing at Harsil: Harsil has many places & nature walks around to explore.
Harsil to Sersi
- Guests will be checking-out by 0630 hrs. Arrival at Sersi will be by 0730 hrs.
- Sersi – From here We operate the shuttle services for Kedarnath ji shrine.
- Guests will be ferried to Kedarnath Dham for darshan in a shuttle services flight, after
- Approximate time taken for Kedarnath Temple Darshan: 02 hours.
The shuttle services flight Sersi to Kedarnath is apporx. 07 minutes
Sersi to Badrinath
- Passengers will have breakfast by 07300 hrs at Sersi & be ready for their flight to
Badrinath by 08:00 hrs.
- Passengers will be taken for darshan to Badrinath temple in the afternoon after lunch.
- Approximate time taken for Badrinath Temple Darshan: Approx. 01-1.5 Hrs is taken to have darshan at the Badrinath Temple. Passengers will be taken from Hotel to the temple by car.
- Badrinath ji hotel check-out time is 0800 hrs.
- Estimated time of arrival will be 0930 hrs at Sahastradhara. On arrival, our team will be present to receive the guests. Later, they will be taken to the Dehradun hotel to collect the luggage from the cloakrooms, and then be dropped off at the airport/railway station.
- In case passengers would like to spend an additional night at Dehradun, accommodation can be arranged by our team at an additional cost. The same must be informed to us at the time of booking.
- After the final transfer, we will bid farewell to the passengers.
- This is the end of the Chardham yatra
TERMS, CONDITIONS AND GUIDELINES
This is a Daily Fixed Departure Helicopter tour, and all departure timings of each destination are fixed, it is strictly advised that guests must ensure they report as per the scheduled ETDs on each day of the tour, otherwise, they will be considered NO-SHOW.
COVID protocols shall be adhered by the passengers and us as per the effective The mandate of the government. Without adhering to government guidelines, boarding can be denied to passengers without a refund.
The maximum weight capacity of the helicopter is 440 kg (excluding baggage weight). Passengers are taken on board depending on the load and temperature conditions. The pilot’s call will be final. The total weight of all passengers on board must be within this limit. Hence, passengers are required to provide us with their exact weights at the time of booking.
Passengers have to submit their correct weights at the time of booking. If any change in weight was found at the time of their travel from the submitted weights, which would exceed our aircraft’s weight carrying capacity of 450 kg, passengers would be deboarded; canceled the Heli-tour without any refund.
Overweight charges are applicable for shuttle services for Sirsi – Kedarnath – Sirsi. This amount is to be paid directly at Helipad.
• In view of our helicopters’ limited weight-carrying capacity, we reserve the right to shuffle passengers between helicopters to manage the right weight for safe flying in the hills. Therefore, passengers traveling together may not be accommodated in the same helicopter flight.
The maximum seating capacity for our helicopters is 06 passengers + 01 Crew.
Infants below 2 years or 12kg are accommodated free of charge. In case of verification of age of the child, ID proof/birth certificate of the child will be checked.
Flying in hills is subject to bad weather, and many Force Majeure factors like delayed Air Traffic Clearances/Permissions, VVIP movements, valley flying by Indian Air Force (NOTAM), a sudden occurrence of technical snag in aircraft, illness of flying crew or late reporting of the guests at the helipads, among others. Therefore, passengers must be prepared to face any eventuality and inconvenience in case of such scenarios.
Hotels are likely to change in the rarest unavoidable situations. Similar ones would be provided in thatcase.
We strongly advise our passengers to keep one additional day at hand, over & above the 5N 6D period, to avoid inconvenience in case passengers get stuck at any of the destinations due to bad weather or force majeure scenarios.
We will not be liable for any medical emergency on the ground to the passengers. Therefore, in your own interest, passengers are hereby advised to kindly consult a doctor and get a medical check-up done before commencing the yatra. A medical check-up is mainly required if a passenger has any medical ailment or condition.
Rescheduling your booking to any future or prior travel date will be done subject to availability, and on payment of 10% of the total tour cost. This will be permitted only if informed at least 07 days before the arrival date.
In case the rescheduling is requested less than 07 days prior to the travel date, then the booking would be treated as canceled, and a fresh booking will be given subject to availability, after the levy of applicable cancellation charges.
The booking has to be done in advance with a deposit of 50% of the total amount. Balance payment must be deposited 15 days before the date of arrival at Dehradun. Passengers will not be permitted to board or commence the tour unless full & final payment for the tour has been done.
If passengers cancel their booking prior to or after the commencement of the tour, following cancellation charges will be applicable –
However, passengers will be provided a Credit Voucher by us against the advance paid, which will be valid for one year. It can be utilized against any of our helicopter tours or charter services (for the full amount of the credit voucher), by the guests or any of their friends/relatives.
Disputes as to legality, interpretation, application, or performance of service or any of its terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Haridwar Jurisdiction.
Need help with your online booking, have a question or need more information? Just drop us a line!