Do Dham Yatra By Helicopter
Having experience of flying and operating in Do Dham sector for more than two decades we are now a well-established name and the first choice of lacs of pilgrims opting for Do Dham Yatra by helicopter After having a strong network and professional team at each destination, we are offering our personalized services to our esteemed guests. These crystal clear, transparent, predictable deals to our guests attained us a top name in the industry of flying for Do Dham pilgrimages. Do Dham Yatra comprising of Gods abodes of Kedarnath Ji, devoted to Lord Shiva, Badrinath Ji devoted to Lord Vishnu. As going for this Yatra we enter high altitude places and remote areas of beautiful Uttarakhand, where this sector is open only for 6 months in a year.Knowing the sector deeply all aspects are taken care of, offering our pilgrims safety, comfort, and warmth of human touch with our extended services. We have delicately designed itinerates for covering Do Dham Yatra. Do Dham Yatra comprise of God’s abodes of Kedarnath Ji devoted to Lord Shiva & Badrinath Ji devoted to Lord Vishnu. As going for this Yatra we enter high altitude places and remote areas of beautiful Uttarakhand, where this sector is open only for 6 months in a year. Knowing the sector deeply all aspects are taken care of, offering our pilgrims safety, comfort, and warmth of human touch with our extended services.
Our Package Inclusions:
We have included every little detail, comfort & charge applicable from the Dehradun helipad to back Dehradun helipad that you will encounter on your Do Dham yatra. After booking with us you are ready to move on a
journey of a lifetime.
Tour Itinerary: Meet and Greet For Do Dham Yatra Charter Services
Dehradun is our main base for the Heli-tours. It is the starting & ending point for Do Dham Yatra
Arrival Dehradun Airport and transfer to hotel Check in Hotel,Dinner Night stay
On arrival at Sahastradhara Helipad, we fly to Sersi Helipad then again fly to Kedarnath from same Helipad. Temple is approx. 500 meters away from the helipad and will take approx. 15 min to reach. The Pandit will accompany the group and lead us to the VIP darshan in Kedarnath temple. After darshan and Poojan, The group will fly back to Sersi helipad. Overnight stay at Guptkashi located at the banks of river Mandakini.
The group is headed toward the Helipad at Sersi Helipad. From the Helipad, we proceed to Badrinath. On arrival at Badrinath Helipad, The group will be Check-In to the hotel. After that, we will be going to Mana village, the last border of India with China for sightseeing. In the evening, Passengers will attend Swarna Aarti at Badrinath temple & then have dinner and overnight stay at Badrinath.
After breakfast, while we are heading back to Dehradun, see the beautiful overview of the Region, especially the picturesque view of the confluences, which is an eye-candy for nature lovers. We will fly between the beautiful valleys of thick forests and over five confluences like Vishu Prayag, Nanda Prayag, Karna Prayag, Rudra Prayag, and Dev Prayag. We will come back and drop to the helipad, On arrival Dehradun Helipaid transfer to Dehradun Hotel ,Dinner Night stay.
Details of Accommodation:
DO DHAM YATRA 09TH MAY BY CHATER
|DAY||Accommodations||Hotel / Similar|
|Day 01/04||Dehradun||Hyatt Regency/ Fairfield by Marriott|
|Day 02||Guptkashi||Char Machaan Resort/ Kedarkantha Resort|
|Day 03||Badrinath||Snow Crest / Lords Palace /Similar|
Client’s Required Details
Terms and Conditions:
- Each person is allowed to carry only one single bag with a maximum 5 Kg weight in the Helicopter.
- Travel bags will be provided. Therefore, we discourage bringing too much luggage. In case, if you have any extra luggage you can keep it in the Hotel cloakroom.
- Children above the age of 2 years will be considered full tickets.
- There is no provision of a concession ticket to children or senior citizens.
- Full amount has to be deposited within 30 days ahead of the Journey.
- In case the Do Dham Yatra is delayed due to bad weather or any other unforeseen reasons, The Journey will be conducted on the next available date or the unutilized part of the journey will be refunded.
- In Case of Rescheduling The Journey From The Customer’s Side The Booking Will Be Treated As Cancelled And A Fresh Booking is Required Which is Subject to Availability of Seats.
- Cancelation can be done at least 15 days before the date of the journey.
- If the booking is canceled before 20 Days 50% of the amount will be refunded.
- If the booking is canceled before 15 Days 25% of the amount will be refunded.
- All extras (food, beverages, and any other services) ordered by the customer will be on their expense. Any meals, services not utilized, partly utilized are non- refundable.
- The pilgrims have to stick to the Itinerary.
- The Company Has The Right To Change The Itinerary In The Event Of Adverse Weather Condition Or Any Unforeseen Circumstances Which Is Beyond Our Control.
- The Customer Has To Bear The Proportionate Tour Cost In Case Of Extended Stay Or Travelling Due To Any Unforeseen Reason.
- The Company Will Not Be Responsible For Any Change in the Itinerary Due To Natural Calamity or Unforeseen Reasons. Guidelines For Passengers: Pilgrims need to carry only handbags as suitcases cannot be carried in the helicopter. We encourage using travel bag. All temples in Do Dham are located at high altitude areas.
- Pilgrims are advised to carry a small oxygen bottle with them as a precaution. It is available at medical shops.
- Passengers have to submit their correct weights at the time of booking. If any change in weight is found at the time of their travel from the submitted weights, which would exceed our aircraft’s weight carrying capacity, passengers would be deboarded & canceled for the Heli-tour without any refund.
- In respect of covid-19, all necessary measures issued by the state & central governments would have to be adhered to by all the pilgrims for their own as well as other safety & health.
- Fitness: all pilgrims should be physically fit. It is better to do some jogging and another light exercise as you prepare for this journey.
- In these locations the temperature will fall to 10 degree Celsius or less at night. Therefore, pilgrims are advised to carry woolen clothes.
- Photography: still cameras/ portable video cameras are allowed in Himalayan ranges but not inside the temple. Please do not attempt to take pictures inside the temples.
- Communication: although all private mobile phones have coverage, BSNL/Jio network service mobile is better in most of places.
Need help with your online booking, have a question or need more information? Just drop us a line!