Same Day Kedar Badri By Helicopter
Having experience of flying and operating in the Char Dham sector for more than two decades we are now a well-established name and first choice of lacs of pilgrims opting and undertaking Do Dham & Char Dham Yatra by helicopters. We have a strong network and professional team at each destination, we are offering our personalized services to our esteemed guests. These crystal clear, transparent, predictable deals to our guests attained us a top name in the industry of flying for Char Dham & Do Dham pilgrimages.
We are coming up with a much premium, safer & convenient Do Dham Yatra by Helicopter on Twin Engine Helicopter (MI-17).
The package is inclusive of:
The itinerary is as follows; Below timings are tentative & subject to flying
operations & weather conditions
ABHISHRI TOUTS PVT.LTD.
|Kedar-Badri Do Dham Itinerary
|13 June 2023
|Jolly Grant Airport, Dehradun (UCADA Helipad) to Badrinath By Helicopter
|VIP Darshan at Badrinath Ji
|Badrinath to Guptkashi
|Guptkashi – Kedarnath Darshan
|Guptkashi to Jolly Grant Airport, Dehradun (UCADA Helipad)
We can accommodate 18 guests in a helicopte
Please refer the important details
Trip is subject to COVID-19 travel guidelines by competent authorities at the
time of departure.
➢ For darshan at both temple registration is required.
➢ Luggage allowed 2 Kg per person.
➢ From Guptkashi to Kedarnath, The passengers will be divided in different helicopters depending on the weight of the passengers. The passengers will be requested to maintain the same arrangement till the end of the trip for all safety reasons.
➢ Passengers traveling together in a double-engine helicopter may not travel in the same helicopter flight from Guptkashi to Kedarnath.
➢ All Shuttle flights are planned and executed subject to the individual & total weight of the passengers, So kindly cooperate.
➢ The company reserves the right to shuffle any destination depending on the weather conditions or any unforeseen circumstances which is beyond our control.
➢ The time may change in case of bad weather or the scheduling of helicopters.
➢ In case of any stay is required at any destination due to badweather or any unforeseen reasons it will be borne by the guest directly.
➢ Passengers should carry only handbags as suitcases cannot be kept in the helicopter
➢ All temples in Char dham are located in high-altitude areas. Passengers are advised to carry a regular medical kit.
➢ All passengers undertaking this Yatra should be medically and physically fit.
➢ Passengers are advised to carry a small oxygen bottle with them as a
ABHISHRI TOUTS PVT.LTD.
precaution. It is available locally at all medical shops.
- Although day temperatures at these locations are normal it becomes cold in the night and so passengers must carry woollen clothes with them.
- Children above the age of 2 years will be considered full ticket
- There is no provision of concession to children or senior citizens
- In case the journey is not finished within the stipulated time and passengers are not able to visit one or more Dhams due to bad weather conditions/technical reasons then the company will try to
visit all places within the stipulated time. Although ifthis is not possible then the liability of the company will be limited to refund of unutilized sector/s.
- Rescheduling of booking to a next date will be done subject to availability and on payment of 10% of the cost. This will be permitted only if applied 10 days before journey date. In case there scheduling is requested with less than 10 days to the journey then booking will be treated as cancelled and a fresh booking will be given subject to availability.
- The Company reserves the right, without assigning any reason, to cancel, advance, reschedule, over-fly or delay the commencement or continuance of the flight. Without incurring any liability in damages or otherwise to the passengers or any other person on any ground whatsoever. The Company reserves the right to refuse
To carry any person whom it considers unfit for travel or what in the opinion of the company may constitute risk to the aircraft or to the persons on board.
5% service charge will be applicable in Case of cancellation due to weather or any reason.
If passengers wish to cancel their booking, then they will have to pay following cancellation charges
- Exact Schedule can be advised before a day of departure. Above mentioned schedule is tentative just for under standing the operational system & timing. Things can be changed last moment due to any operational or weather changes
- Package Confirmation & Booking, please deposit the 50 % amount of the Tour cost to process the booking and the balance amount is to be paid 15 days before from your departure dates.
Need help with your online booking, have a question or need more information? Just drop us a line!